WF User Access Toolkit – License
- User level restrictions
- Feature control
- Headless login
- Prevent unauthorized access to VIs, menus etc.
- Support for different authentication control methods; WF Dongle, User-Passwor, dWF Fingerprint reader
- Support headless user authentication
- Support LabView RealTime targets when headless credentials are used.
- Same interface for all types of authentications
- AES-256 encryption of configuration data
- LabVIEW version 2012 or greater
This toolkit from WireFlow allows an application to easily grant access to specific code in a LabVIEW application, depending on the currently active user. It supports user interactive authentication as well as by security tokens, i.e. login dialog, WF dongle (WF 2007 or WF 2008) or the WF Fingerprint reader (WF 2111).
In the configuration tool, each user can be configured to use one or more of the authentication methods, allowing an application to mix authentications within one single configuration. Users can be associated with one or more groups, where each group identifies additional features that are enabled for the group members.
At runtime the application checks if the current user is an administrator, if the user is a member of a named group or if a specific feature is enabled.
UAT 01 BasicAdminCheck 720p
Demonstrates how to use WireFlow UserAccessToolkit to add simple administrator check to an existing application.
UAT 02 UsingFeatures 720p
Demonstrates how to use the WireFlow UserAccessToolkit to enable or disable features for different users (or user levels).
UAT 03 DongleLogin 720p
Demonstrates how to use the WireFlow UserAccessToolkit with WireFlow security dongles to authenticate an admin user.
AC0062-005 User Access Toolkit.zip
AC0062-002 User Manual.pdf
We'd love to hear from you!
WireFlow is a Silver Alliance Partner
to National Instruments.