WF Smartphone Sensor Toolkit
- Remote control
- Meta data acquisition
- The following measurement data is supported in the toolkit and can be acquired from a smartphone (Available sensors varies depending on smartphone model)
- Magenetic field
- Rotation vector
- Geomagnetic rotation vector
proceed to features 2…
- Linear acceleration
- Relative humidity
- Ambient temperature
- GPS position
- GPS time
- LabVIEW for Windows or LabVIEW for Real-Time targetsm (2014 or later)
- Android smartphone, API level 19 or greater (iPhone available in future release)
- WireFlow Sensor Toolkit Android application (available for free in Google Play store)
- USB-cord to connect your smartphone to your system (Bluetooth in future release)
The WF Smartphone Sensor Toolkit for LabVIEW makes it possible to utilize smartphone sensor data in your LabVIEW application.
Just start the WireFlow Sensor Toolkit application on your smartphone, plug it into a Windows PC or a NI Real – Time target with a USB – cord and start collecting sensor data.
Smartphone Sensor Toolkit Demo Video
Demonstrating the usage of the Smartphone Sensor Toolkit for LabVIEW from WireFlow, using an Android phone and a LEGO Mindstorms Robot.
AC0091-001 Smartphone Sensor Toolkit User Manual.pdf
We'd love to hear from you!
WireFlow is a Silver Alliance Partner
to National Instruments.