Downloads & Information
AC0119-003 Container – VIP file.zip
AC0117-004 WF 3169 User Manual.pdf
AB0005-097 WF 3169 Data Sheet.pdf
– Cell Voltage Range: 5 V
– Resolution: 0.1 mV
– Accuracy, typical: ± 0.2 mV @ 3.3 V
– Max sampling rate: 235 Hz
– Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
– Ch-Earth Isolation: 1000 VDC
FAQ: Can I use ScanEngine for the module?
A: ScanEngine access is not directly accessible for Third-Party modules, but it is quite easy to mix WireFlow C Series modules with other NI modules in a system and still access the NI modules in Scan Mode. Please see application note AB0005-056 AN4 Mixing WF and NI modules for a step-by-step guide how to do this.
– Measures up to 24 battery cells in series
– Stackable architecture
– Supports multiple battery chemistries, such as 3.2V LiFePO4 and 3.7V Li-ion
– Galvanically isolated from earth ground
– 1000 VDC ch-earth isolation
– Also for negative grounding systems
FAQ: Is the WF 3169 module compatible with cDAQ-systems from National Instrument?
A: No it is not. At the moment only the WF 3132 module works on both CompactDAQ and CompactRIO systems. The WF 3169 is for time being only compatible with the CompactRIO systems, including the expansions chassis for Ethernet, EtherCAT, R Series and MXI-Express. However, National Instruments has released a CompactRIO series that supports NI-DAQmx, called NI-904x (you can find them HERE). On these chassis you can use all of our C Series modules.
– Battery testing
– Battery Management System
– Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
– High Power Portable Equipment
– Energy Storage Packs
FAQ: How many FPGA resources does a C series module consume?
A: The FPGA usage of a specific software and hardware combination is affected by multiple factors such as; FPGA type and size, compilation options, the random starting point for FPGA code placement etc.
Hence, it is impossible to derive an exact figure that defines the FPGA usage of a specific C series module. For customers that are uncertain on whether their application will fit on a specific FPGA with a WireFlow C series module it is recommended to make a test-build. Note that no hardware is needed to make a test build.
For more details, please see AB0005-104 AN16 FPGA Resource Usage for WF C Series modules.
We'd love to hear from you!