Downloads & Information
AC0119-003 Container – VIP file.zip
AC0117-004 WF 3169 User Manual.pdf
AB0005-097 WF 3169 Data Sheet.pdf
– Cell Voltage Range: 5 V
– Resolution: 0.1 mV
– Accuracy, typical: ± 0.2 mV @ 3.3 V
– Max sampling rate: 235 Hz
– Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
– Ch-Earth Isolation: 1000 VDC
FAQ: Can I use ScanEngine for the module?
A: ScanEngine access is not directly accessible for Third-Party modules, but it is quite easy to mix WireFlow C Series modules with other NI modules in a system and still access the NI modules in Scan Mode. Please see application note AB0005-056 AN4 Mixing WF and NI modules for a step-by-step guide how to do this.
– Measures up to 24 battery cells in series
– Stackable architecture
– Supports multiple battery chemistries, such as 3.2V LiFePO4 and 3.7V Li-ion
– Galvanically isolated from earth ground
– 1000 VDC ch-earth isolation
– Also for negative grounding systems
– Battery testing
– Battery Management System
– Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
– High Power Portable Equipment
– Energy Storage Packs
FAQ: How many FPGA resources does a C series module consume?
A: The FPGA usage of a specific software and hardware combination is affected by multiple factors such as; FPGA type and size, compilation options, the random starting point for FPGA code placement etc.
Hence, it is impossible to derive an exact figure that defines the FPGA usage of a specific C series module. For customers that are uncertain on whether their application will fit on a specific FPGA with a WireFlow C series module it is recommended to make a test-build. Note that no hardware is needed to make a test build.
For more details, please see AB0005-104 AN16 FPGA Resource Usage for WF C Series modules.
We'd love to hear from you!