Downloads & Information
AC0106-002 Container – VIP file.zip
(For LabVIEW versions ≥ LabVIEW 2017)
For LabVIEW versions < LabVIEW 2017, download THIS file instead.
AC0094-009 WF 3168 User Manual.pdf
– Cell Voltage Range; 15 V
– Resolution 0.1 mV
– Accuracy, typical; ± 0.6 mV @ 10 V
– Sampling rate; 33 Hz
– Balancing current; 1.5 A/Ch
– Ch – Earth Isolation; 1000 VDC
FAQ: Can I use ScanEngine for the module?
A: ScanEngine access is not directly accessible for Third-Party modules, but it is quite easy to mix WireFlow C Series modules with other NI modules in a system and still access the NI modules in Scan Mode. Please see application note AB0005-056 AN4 Mixing WF and NI modules for a step-by-step guide how to do this.
– Measures up to 8 battery cells in series
– 8 discharge FETs for passive balancing
– Stackable architecture
– Supports multiple battery chemistries, such as 12V lead-acid and 3.7V Li-ion
– Galvanically isolated from earth ground
– 1000 VDC ch-earth isolation (continuous)
– Also for negative grounding systems
– Battery Backup Systems
– Battery Management System
– Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
– High Power Portable Equipment
– Energy Storage Packs
We'd love to hear from you!