3154 C Series, Fault Injection Module
– Product safety testing
– HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
– FMEA tests
– Fault simulation
– Four independent, galvanically isolated channels
– Entirely solid-state design
– Two general purpose short circuit rails.
– LabVIEW driver included
– Compatible with NI VeriStand
– Channels; 4
– Max Voltage; 58 V
– Max current; 2.5A/ch (6A peak < 100ms)
– Ch. resistance; < 0.1 Ohm
– Max power dissipation; 1.5W/module
The WF 3154 from WireFlow is a 4-channel Fault Injection Module for Compact RIO.
Each channel provides three solid state relays that can be used to create electrical fault conditions like:
• Open circuit
• Short circuit to battery
• Short circuit to ground
Each channel has a capacity to handle signals up to 58V/2.5A. It is possible to connect channels in parallel for increased current capability.
Ecu Test Demo
NI Alliance Partner, WireFlow AB, shows a demo that illustrates how a simple Electronic Control.
AC0022-002 WF3154 User Manual.pdf
We'd love to hear from you!