Downloads, Information & Videos
AC0022-002 WF3154 User Manual.pdf
– Channels; 4
– Max Voltage; 58 V
– Max current; 2.5A/ch (6A peak < 100ms)
– Ch. resistance; < 0.1 Ohm
– Max power dissipation; 1.5W/module
FAQ: What kind of connector are used for the module?
A: The WF 3154 uses a 10-Pos Plug. You should connect a terminal block for 10-Pos Plug to the module. This terminal block is included together with the module when shipped from WireFlow.
– Four independent, galvanically isolated channels
– Entirely solid-state design
– Two general purpose short circuit rails.
– LabVIEW driver included
– Compatible with NI VeriStand
FAQ: Does the module work with cDAQ-systems from National Instrument?
A: No. The module is only compatible with the CompactRIO chassis, including the expansions chassis for Ethernet, EtherCAT, R Series and MXI-Express. However, National Instruments has released a CompactRIO series that supports NI-DAQmx, called NI-904x (you can find them HERE). On these chassis you can use all of our C Series modules.
– Product safety testing
– HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
– FMEA tests
– Fault simulation
Ecu Test Demo
NI Alliance Partner, WireFlow AB, shows a demo that illustrates how a simple Electronic Control.
We'd love to hear from you!