WF 3144 C Series, Programmable Resistor Module
– Resistive sensor simulation;
– Pressure sensors, Thermistors, RTDs etc.
– ATE (Automatic Test Equipment)
– HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
– Laboratory testing of electronic control units
– Automated calibration and alignment
– Automate manual controls
– Four independent, galvanically isolated channels
– Entirely solid-state simulation
– High resolution with non-linear scaling
– Wide resistance range
– On-board calibration memory
– LabVIEW driver included
– VeriStand driver available
– Channels; 4
– Max Voltage; 60 V
– Max Power; 100 mW/channel
– Range; 16 Ω–160 kΩ
– Update Rate; 200 S/s
– Max Error; R < 1 kΩ: 0,1 %
– Max Error; R < 10 kΩ: 1 %
– Max Error; R < 160 kΩ: 10 %
– Enhanced mode: Max Error; 32 Ω < R < 160 kΩ: 0.25 %
The WF 3144 from WireFlow is a 4-channel,
16-bit, Resistor Emulator Module for Compact RIO.
Each channel is galvanically isolated, making it ideal for sensor simulation.
The 16-bit resolution is non-linear with finer steps at lower resistance values. It could, for example, be used to emulate a PT100 sensor with a range of 40–180Ω/-150–+200°C with a resolution of 0.1°C.
Ecu Test Demo
NI Alliance Partner, WireFlow AB, shows a demo that illustrates how a simple Electronic Control.
Get up and running with the WF 3144 Resistor Module
Magnus from WireFlow shows step-by-step how to get up and running with the programmable resistor for the Compact RIO.
AC0021-002 WF3144 User Manual.pdf
AB0005-006 AN1 Simulation of a temp sensor.pdf
WF 3144 – ENHANCED MODE
AB0005-017 WP1 WF 3144 Enhanced Mode.pdf
We'd love to hear from you!